Easy Tortilla Snowflakes
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Put your tortillas in-between two damp paper towels and microwave on High for 30 seconds. Check them for pliability, microwave for 15 more seconds if needed. Repeat until they're soft & pliable (but not too soft or they won't cut well).
- Fold the tortilla as for a paper snowflake & cut your designs! We found circles & triangles worked best. Carefully unfold & place onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Brush the snowflakes with melted butter & sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake until lightly browned, which took about 7 minutes in our oven for the eight inch tortillas.
- Let cool briefly, then enjoy!