- Laminate the birds (here's our very economical laminator), then color with dry-erase crayons.
- Have older children reference a Bird Guide for proper colors & markings.
- Practice math equations by discussing "How many more Wrens than Robins for a chair?" and comparing together. Keep repeating for different objects.
- Write out math equations on paper, comparing different bird quantities for each object.
- Fill in the blank graph sheet (included below) with your own items to measure.
- Read some bird books together, here are some of our favorites:
::Click on this picture for Free Printables::