- Adopt a two-week rhythm, alternating Language Arts & Math/Form drawing
- Complete our hibernation unit for science, and move onto animal tracks
- Continue to study world geography with Isia
- Memorization work: "A Sun Like Thee" by Eileen Hutchins, Psalm 100
- Recorder/ handwork
- Our weeklyish newsletter
- Blog series: Homeschool Art Lessons in Printmaking
- Waldorf chalk drawing post on our weekly boards
- Complete one sewing project
- Mending: Broken kitchen shelf, hemming closet curtain downstairs, Isia's doll, curtain rods
- Knitting: Finish Isia's cardigan
- All photos off iPhone & USB onto Shutterfly
- Marie Kondo our photos
Mary Anne at Mama Smiles is working on fun learning and gratitude activities.
Christy at Hot Drinks & Conversation is nurturing the heart of excellence.
Kate at Kitchen Floor Crafts is working on balance and organization.
Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs is celebrating five years of blogging. This includes her amazing collection of free printables!